Home Register Login SLEEP AUDIO BY ME Album list Most viewed dreams Search

Missing Myrisha Faye Campbell new case information posted as of May 15th 2020

Important Notice:  This page only contains basic information that publically available, to view my work on the case during for this year please follow this link.


Missing Myrisha Faye Campbell

Left: Myrisha, approximate date 1958;
Right: Age-progression to age 57 (approximate date 2012)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: September 6, 1958 from Goliad, Texas

Type: Endangered Missing

Date of Birth: March 2, 1955 Age at disappearance: 3 years old

Weight and Height: 2'6, 28 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Dark blonde hair, blue eyes. Clothing/Jewelry Description: A pink orlon fabric dress with a Peter Pan collar, a gathered skirt and puffed sleeves, pink silk panties, pink nylon stretch socks, white buckled shoes with a Paul's Shoes label visible inside, and a gold bracelet on her right arm.

Details of disappearance and psychic work by Brian Ladd (login to view entire case as of May 2020)


Myrisha and her brother A.J. Campbell Jr. were last seen in Goliad, Texas on September 6, 1958. They lived with their mother, Jewel Bernay Campbell. The children's father, A.J. Campbell Sr., took them for a ride and never returned them. Photographs of both the children's parents are posted below this case summary. They had been married for eight years and A.J. was very abusive towards Jewel. She took the children and left him, supporting herself with a teaching job in Goliad, Texas. A.J. Sr. had court-ordered visitation times with them on Saturdays, and it was during one of those visits that they disappeared. He took them at 9:00 a.m. and was supposed to bring them back by 3:00 p.m.
William Randle Jr., an acquaintance of A.J. Sr., was the last person to see the children besides their father. Randle stated he and A.J. Sr. picked up the children in Goliad, then drove away in Randle's two-door pink and charcoal-gray 1955 Chevrolet Tudor with the Texas license plate number MA-9996. They went through Cuero, Texas and Gonzales, Texas, stopping along the way to pick up two large cans of lard. When they were about three miles outside Goliad, A.J. Sr. asked him to stop because he wanted to see a friend. Randle stopped and got out of the car, and A.J. drove on without him, with both children inside the vehicle. About thirty to forty minutes later, A.J. returned to pick him up. The children were no longer with him. He said he'd gone to visit his brother-in-law, but they had a fight, and he wound up leaving the children with another relative. A.J. seemed nervous and agitated at the time, asked if he had any blood on him and warned Randle to tell no one about the fight. They drove to San Antonio, Texas and then separated. A.J. was supposed to meet Randle at a bus station at midnight the next day to return the car, but he never showed up. Randle took a bus to Fort Worth, Texas and then reported his car as stolen.
The following day, A.J. Sr. spoke to a Fort Worth, Texas minister on the telephone that day and implied that he had killed his children, saying they were "at rest with the world" and that he was going to kill himself. Early on September 7, A.J. Sr.'s body was later found inside Randle's vehicle on a rural road near Austin, Texas. His death was ruled a suicide; he had shot himself in the head with a new 16-gauge shotgun. He left a note addressed to Jewel. The note said he had "buried both children" and that he loved the children and he loved Jewel and hoped she would be happy. There was no indication of the children's whereabouts, and no trace of them could be found.
Jewel remarried after A.J.'s death and took the name Robertson, and had two more children. She died in 2013. Her children by her second marriage, Regina Meynig and Phil Robertson, have been active in the search for A.J. Jr. and Myrisha and hope that they may be located. They believe there's a chance that the children are alive and A.J. Sr. gave or sold them to someone instead of killing them.
The bodies of Myrisha and A.J. Jr. have never been found and their cases remain open.

Left: A.J. Campbell Sr. in the 1950s;
Center: Jewel Bernay Campbell in the 1950s;
Right: Jewel Bernay Campbell Robertson in 2011
Goliad County Sheriff's Office