Missing Toya Katrina Hill new case information posted as of May 15th 2020

Important Notice:  This page only contains basic information that publically available, to view my work on the case during for this year please follow this link.


Missing Toya Katrina Hill

Left: Toya, approximate date 1982;
Right: Age-progression to age 34 (approximate date 2007)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Type: Non-Family Abduction

Date of Birth: August 24, 1973 Age at disappearance: 8 years old

Weight and Height: 4'0, 80 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Toya wears eyeglasses, but she wasn't wearing them at the time of her disappearance. She has a chipped front tooth and a deep dimple in her left cheek. Clothing/Jewelry Description: A blue jacket, a blue and orange striped top and blue jeans.

Details of disappearance and psychic work by Brian Ladd (login to view entire case as of May 2020)


Toya apparently never arrived home from the store. She wasn't allowed to walk there by herself and had told her sister she was going to do it anyway while her mother was out, and buy candy. She was described as a quiet, well-behaved child won trophies at school for regular attendance and participation in school activities; this was the first time she had ever disobeyed her mother. When Toya's mother arrived home at 7:30 p.m., Toya was missing. She has been heard from again.
Toya was in the third grade at City Springs Elementary School in 1982. She lived with her mother, her two brothers and her sister. She was supposed to be the flower girl at her mother's wedding ceremony three days after she disappeared. Her mother, Annette Stanley, initially believed her ex-boyfriend had taken Toya in order to convince Stanley to start seeing him again. She repeatedly asked him about Toya, but he said he didn't have her and didn't know what had happened to her. Stanley said she went ahead with her wedding on schedule because she thought this would encourage her ex-boyfriend to give Toya back. After that marriage ended, she renewed her relationship with her ex-boyfriend and married him. She said she did this because she still believed he knew where Toya was. Stanley left the man again after only a few months. He is now deceased.
Stanley is still alive and still lives in the area, and hopes that her daughter may yet be found. Little information is available in Toya's case, but foul play is suspected.