Missing Sir-Kristopher Clayton Marshall new case information posted as of May 15th 2020

Important Notice:  This page only contains basic information that publically available, to view my work on the case during for this year please follow this link.


Missing Sir-Kristopher Clayton Marshall

Left: Sir-Kristopher, approximate date 1977;
Right: Age-progression to age 37 (approximate date 2010)

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: July 20, 1977 from Compton, California

Type: Non-Family Abduction

Date of Birth: September 11, 1973 Age at disappearance: 3 years old

Weight and Height: 3'0, 37 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: Biracial (African-American/White) male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Sir-Kristopher has a four-inch-long scar on his back, a scar above his right eyebrow and scar tissue on both of his feet and ankles. He has a very light complexion, and his hair is reddish-brown with a soft texture and loose curls. His nickname is Turkey Legs. Some accounts refer to him as Christopher Marshall or Sir-Kristopher Clay Marshall. Clothing/Jewelry Description: A red and white striped t-shirt, brown jeans, a brown belt and blue sneakers.

Details of disappearance and psychic work by Brian Ladd (login to view entire case as of May 2020)


Sir-Kristopher lived in the 1400 block of Belnick Avenue in Carson, California at the time of his disappearance. He spent the night of July 20, 1977 at a friend's home in Compton, California. Earlene Williams and her children, Ivy Matory, Violet Matory, and Yolanda Marie Williams all lived inside the residence in the 300 block of east 131st Street. At 4:30 a.m., the house caught fire and burned to the ground. Earlene's body was found inside near the front door; she had been strangled. The children were not in the residence, though. There was a trail of blood leading from the house down an alley, where it stopped. The bleeding person apparently got into a car there. Authorities determined the fire erupted in the room where all the children slept.
Earlene was estranged from her husband, James Williams, at the time of her death. He is Yolanda's father. They separated after James was charged with child molestation and statutory rape in connection with a 1976 attack on Ivy. He was questioned and released the day after the fire, but arrested for murder the next day when the autopsy results proved Earlene had been a homicide victim.
James was allegedly seen with Yolanda, Sir-Kristopher, Ivy and Violet at a Denny's restaurant in Grapevine, California at 5:30 a.m. on July 21, the day after their house burned down. He was picked up by friends in Riverside, California later that day, without the children. When first questioned, James said he'd been driving to Bakersfield, California at the time of the fire, but his car broke down and he had to spend the night in it. One of his hands had a bad cut at the time of his arrest; he said he'd injured it trying to repair his car.
In August 1977, James was additionally charged with murdering the four missing children. Authorities stated the three girls were supposed to testify against him in the sexual abuse case, which was scheduled to go to court on July 21, the day before they disappeared. James was tried twice for murder, but the jury deadlocked both times, and in July 1979, before a third trial could take place, the five murder charges against him were dismissed. James is now deceased.
Sir-Kristopher's mother believes he was placed at MacLaren Hall Children's Center, a temporary children's shelter in El Monte, California, and then placed in foster care and eventually adopted. Her theory has never been verified; none of the children were ever located.
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office