Missing Denise Beaudin located 2020

Important Notice:  This page only contains basic information that publically available, to view my work on the case during for this year please follow this link.


Missing Denise Beaudin

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: November 26, 1981 from Goffstown, New Hampshire

Type: Endangered Missing Age at disappearance: 23 years old

Height and weight : 5'4 - 5'6, 120 - 140 pounds

Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Denise has an overbite.

Details of disappearance and psychic work by Brian Ladd (login to view entire case )


Denise was last seen on November 26, 1981, when she and her boyfriend, whom she knew as Robert T. "Bob" Evans, went to eat Thanksgiving dinner with her family in Goffstown, New Hampshire. On December 1, Denise's family went to visit her at her home in the 900 block of Hayward Street in Manchester, New Hampshire. Denise lived there with Evans and her six-month-old daughter, Dawn. No one was home when her parents stopped by, and Denise's family never heard from her again. Because the couple had been having financial problems, Denise's family initially assumed they'd left on their own.
Photos of "Evans" are posted below this case summary. He used numerous alias names throughout his life and multiple dates of birth, ranging between 1936 and 1952. In August 2017, Evans was identified as Terrance Peder Rasmussen, who was born in Colorado in 1943. He grew up in Phoenix, Arizona, dropped out of high school after his sophomore year, and enlisted in the Navy in 1961. During his time in service he worked as an electrician on naval bases across the western U.S., as well as in Okinawa, Japan. After his discharge in 1967, he moved to Hawaii, married and had four children. Rasmussen and his wife lived in Hawaii, Arizona and California during their marriage. His wife took the children and left him in 1973, and he dropped out of their lives; they last saw him in Payson, Arizona in 1975 or 1976 when he unexpectedly arrived at their home. He was accompanied by an unidentified woman at the time and said he was living in Ingleside, Texas.
Rasmussen's family never heard from him again. Investigators know he was working in Houston, Texas in June 1978, and that same year he called a friend in Arizona and asked to borrow some money. He said he was working on a Texas oil rig at the time. He surfaced in New Hampshire in 1978 or 1979, using the Bob Evans alias and working as an electrician at the Waumbec Mills in Manchester. He was a skilled electrician and mechanic, but became violent under the influence of alcohol. In 1980, he was arrested in New Hampshire and listed his spouse as Elizabeth Evans, but investigators don't know who that is.
Authorities believe Rasmussen was responsible for the murders of a woman and three female children whose bodies were found in a wooded area near Bear Brook State Park in Allenstown, New Hampshire. A hunter found the bodies of the adult woman and one of the children in a 55-gallon metal barrel in 1985. In 2000, authorities found a second barrel nearby with the other two children inside it. All the bodies were wrapped in plastic and electrical wiring. Sketches of the victims are posted below this case summary; they have never been identified. They all died at the same time, probably between 1977 and 1985.
The woman was probably in her twenties, 5'2 to 5'8 tall, with light brown hair. Investigators think she could have been the woman who accompanied Rasmussen on the 1975-1976 visit to his ex-wife and children in Arizona. The oldest girl was between five and eleven years old with light brown or blonde wavy hair. Another girl was between one and three years old, with light brown or blonde wavy hair and a large gap between her two upper front teeth. DNA proved these two girls were maternally related to the woman, and isotope tests showed they had all probably had been living in New Hampshire or a nearby state for several years prior to their murders. The third child was between two and four years old, with wavy brown hair and an overbite that may have been noticeable. She wasn't genetically related to the woman and the other children. Isotope tests indicate she was probably born in a sparsely populated area of the interior western United States or one of the Plains States, and she may have been of Native American ancestry.
Between 1984 and 1986, Rasmussen was living in Los Alamitos and Cypress, California, using the name Curtis Mayo Kimball. (He had stolen the real Curtis Kimball's identity in La Porte, Texas.) He had a five-year-old girl named Lisa, whom he said was his daughter. He said her mother was dead. A woman claims she baby-sat for Lisa and a six-month-old girl in 1984 and 1985, when Rasmussen was living in Anaheim, California; he claimed he was the father of both of them and raising them alone. Investigators believe he may have killed the infant, who has not been identified. In the summer of 1985, Rasmussen left Lisa in the care of a married couple he knew and dropped out of sight. She was placed in foster care and adopted a short time later. In 1986, felony arrest warrants were issued for Rasmussen under the alias name Gordon Curtis Jenson. He was living in a trailer park in Scotts Valley, California at the time.
In 1988, Rasmussen was arrested in San Luis Obispo, California, under the name Gerald E. Mockerman; police caught him driving a car that had been stolen from Preston, Idaho. Fingerprints identified him as Gordon Jenson and he was charged with child abandonment and child molestation; the victim in both instances was Lisa. Rasmussen pleaded guilty to abandonment and was sentenced to three years in prison; the molestation charge was dropped because Lisa's adoptive parents didn't want her to have to testify against him in court. He was paroled in 1990 after serving one year, and immediately disappeared again. Investigators have little knowledge of his actions over the next twelve years.
In 2001, Rasmussen married Eunsoon Jun, a Korean immigrant, in Richmond, California, under the name Lawrence William Vanner. The marriage was not legally binding. A photograph of Jun is posted below this case summary. Within a year he had killed her, partially dismembered her body and buried it under the basement of her home. In 2003, he pleaded guilty to her murder and was sentenced to fifteen years to life in prison. He died there in 2010.

Authorities believe Rasmussen probably killed Denise somewhere between New Hampshire and California. She was not listed as a missing person until 2016. Her case opened 2018 by Psychic Brian Ladd.

Top Left: Terrance Rasmussen in 1969;
Top Right: Rasmussen approximate date 1985;
Bottom Left: Rasmussen approximate date 1990;
Bottom Right: Rasmussen approximate date 2002

Top Left: Unidentified woman;
Top Right: Unidentified girl, age 5 - 11;
Bottom Left: Unidentified girl, age 2 - 4;
Bottom Center: Unidentified girl, age 1 - 3;
Bottom Right: Eunsoon Jun